Friday, February 27, 2009

Oscar Report: Natalie Portman

Note to Natalie Portman:
You were, in my opinion the best dressed on Oscar night. I love everything about this pleated Rodarte gown. I love the way the bodice is constructed with a bit of shimmer peeking through the beautifully draped fabric. The color is unique, and not one you see in formal wear very often. I am surprised I like the color, pink usually makes me think of princess-like prom dresses, but I like this hue of pink in this particular gown. You have a petite frame, but this dress does not overwhelm you. You wore subtle diamond accessories, that work very well with your look. I saw you at a concert in LA last summer, and was amazed at how beautiful you are in person. I can only imagine how amazing this dress looked on you in real life. 

No comments: