Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oscar Report: Freida Pinto

Note to Freida Pinto:
I have heard a few opinions about your John Galliano gown, and most of them are positive. When I first saw your Academy Awards look, I thought the color was a little bit boring and the one sheer sleeve looked a little bit like a figure skating costume. HOWEVER, when I looked at it a little more, the cobalt color is a more sophisticated hue than some of the brighter colors you have recently been wearing, which shows some versatility. I also appreciate the asymmetrical neckline, and the one sleeve is growing on me. It looks almost like a glammed up sari. You are kind of like Angelina Jolie, you would look good in almost anything.

1 comment:

ben said...

I never though I'd like a single-sleeved, asymmetrical, sheer dress. But this is beautiful.