Friday, January 9, 2009

Dress Wars

Note to Kate Hudson:
You recently wore this catastrophe of a dress to an event where you knowingly were photographed.
What in the world were you thinking?

I guess I just don't get it. I don't get the sheer sleeve, or the weird palm tree leaf print. I don't get the stripper platform shoes, or the black and white cocktail rings with the ensemble. I just don't get it. You used to be such a highlight on the red carpet. Remember the 2003 Oscars when you looked luminous in a Versace gown? Here is a reminder...

So come on Kate, I know you can do it. Get a new stylist, spring for a new hair stylist and make up artist and let the beautiful Kate Hudson we all know and love shine through.

Note to Readers:
This goes to show you, even beautiful, skinny, blonde, actresses can have an off day. Even if we like how something looks on the hanger, it may not be the best garment for us. We all have colors, styles, silhouettes that flatter our individual figures. Don't use this as an excuse to let your wardrobe get stagnant. It is still fun to get dressed and try new trends and looks, just make sure you check a mirror before you leave the house.

2 comments:

suzanne campbell said...

I thought that Drew Barymore and Jessica Lange looked amazing and I agree with you about Kate Hudson. Call and lets go to lunch Suzanne

paintingyoupretty said...

If you and I teamed up we could really make Kate look pretty decent.