Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh No...

Note to Whitney:
I'll admit it, I watch The Hills and I'll probably watch your new show, The City.  I generally like your style, and think that you are the sensible one on a show full of drama queens.  Until last night, you showed up to the Hills finale after party wearing this on your head...


The only possible explanation I can think of, is somehow Spencer made you do it. He really is the root of all evil on the show, right?

Note to Readers:
I am all for people making bold fashion statements, and for taking chances with their wardrobes. My advice is don't wear anything that you will be embarrassed about wearing in a few months. Pictures last forever my friends, and I am still feeling sheepish about some black satin pants I wore in high school. Have a great Holiday!

6 comments:

call me said...

Sadly, I too had a pair of black satin pants that I regretfully wore...and they were capris. Maybe we should let the Renaissance, flower crown go, who are we to judge.

Fellow Satin Pant Wearer

*emily* said...

i'll bet you looked great in satin pants! you sure could pull them off now :)

E-Train said...

your legs could probably pull off satin pants

linds said...

Whitney looks like a cross between one of those ancient greek gods with the togas and a flower girl. Not the best combo if you ask me. And don't feel too bad about your satin pants. I had thees tight leopard pants that weren't too great either. I wore them too a new year's eve party b/c they were "so hot". It's too bad I can't show anyone those pics of just how HOT I looked that new year's without embarassing myself.

Bethany Peterson said...

I thought it was weird too until I saw the premiere of The City and in DVF's fashion show all the models are wearing the flower crown. Maybe she's promoting her new job? I just can't get myself to bag on Whit Whit.

Ash and Christian said...

I do not remember said satin pants. But I'm sure you looked B-utiful. Get it? B?