Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Met Costume Institute Gala: Katy Perry


Note to Katy Perry:
Ok, we get it, you like being the center of attention. I guess we should just be glad you aren't wearing any fruit.

Note to Readers:
Am I being too critical of this? I just feel like the neon light-installed dress along with the up-to-where slit held open to show her leg, is overkill. I think she has a cool pin-up girl vibe, but I am not sure where having a dress with a light switch fits into it.

Or maybe I am just jealous because she reminds me of Zooey, and I loooooove Zooey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's young.... Not a lot of class yet.... I think she'll get there in the next few years...

(Bethany's mother in law)....

Chrissy said...

Cheesy red-light district dress. I feel like I can't take anything she does seriously since she started dating Russell Brand.