Monday, May 17, 2010

DIVA ALERT!

Note to Naomi Campbell and Jennifer Lopez:
You two were photographed at an event at the Cannes Film Festival. I don't know if you two are friends or not, but if you are, it wouldn't surprise me. Jen (can I call you that?) while your one-shoulder ornamentation may be on the large side, if anyone can wear something like this, it is you. (Imagine someone like Kate Bosworth in this, she would disappear!) Naomi, in fear of ever meeting you in person, (and then your cell phone meeting my head) I will refrain from commenting on your ensemble.

Note to Readers:
I am usually not afraid to write about anyone, but for some reason I have a feeling Naomi could track me down. What do you think of her look? Comment if you are brave enough!

2 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

I think she got dressed in the dark.

Sarah said...

Oh Naomi... While I kind of fear that she could track anyone down to throw a phone at them, that outfit is crazy. With all the clothes and money she has, she chose to wear that??