Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Almost Time!

Note to Readers:
The Emmy's are this Sunday, September 21 on ABC. Usually I don't watch the actual awards show, it gets a little bit boring to me. I do watch the red carpet though, and then I can't wait to look online the next morning for photos of everyone's gowns. In order to get you excited for Sunday's event, I wanted to post a picture of one of my favorite looks from last year's Emmy Awards. Also, Project Runway winner Christian Siriano and reality TV star Lauren Conrad are designing gowns for the women who hand out the Emmy trophies. I can't wait to see what they come up with. I have not been impressed with LC's designs so far, they are lacking creativity and originality. Christian on the other hand, has is very talented, I don't know how he has so much creativity in that petite frame of his!



Note to Katherine Heigl:
Your look at the 2007 Emmy's was immaculate. This Zac Posen dress looked amazing on you. I love the silhouette of the gown, and the simple white color, is somehow anything but simple. You look glamorous, demure, and like a true Hollywood starlet. Supposedly you selected this entire look without the help of a stylist. You were by far the best dressed at the Emmy's last year. Oh, and you also won an Emmy, so it was not a bad night for you at all!

Note to Emmy Goers:
Please don't disappoint us with your gown selections. Please don't be predictable, and spend sometime selecting your look. See you Sunday. Also if you want some help, you know where to find me. My email address is on the side.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

She looked even better in person. Absolutely stunning. And no, I am not exaggerating for effect.

Suzy Hicks said...

Lisa, have I told you I love your blog? I feel like I keep half up to date because of you....thanks!