Friday, September 5, 2008

It's Almost as Good as Christmas!


Note to Readers:
Happy Fashion Week everyone! Today kicks off New York's Mercedes Benz Spring 2009 Fashion Week. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! Just wanted to let you all know the good news. Fashion Week takes place from September 5-12, 2008 in Bryant Park in New York.

Note to Designers:
Calvin, Carolina, Marc, Diane, Donna, Herve, Michael, Monique, Vera, and the rest of you, I can't wait to see what you have been working hard on the past few months. If you really wow me, you will see some of your creations posted here. I know, that is pretty big incentive! Have a good fashion week, and maybe next time send an invitation or two my way. I love a good runway show!

1 comment:

Ryan 188 said...

top american designer Michael Korrs