Monday, February 15, 2010

Find of the Day


Note to Readers:
How adorable is this necklace? I think it would be a great piece to wear with a variety of different outfits, and the neutral tones can be worn with many colors. Right now it is only $40 here. I was recently introduced to PONO a New York based accessories line created by Joan Goodman.

Apparently I am late to the game, because the accessories have already graced the pages of Teen Vogue, Harper's Bazaar and O Magazine. Fashionistas like Julianne Moore, Beyonce and Vanessa Williams are also fans of the line.

Right now they are having a sale where you get free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Just passing along the information.

Note to PONO:
If you were to send me the above necklace or any of your darling accessories, I definitely wouldn't complain.

No comments: