Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend of Weddings


Note to Readers:
It was a big weekend for beautiful brides. Both Carrie Underwood and Emily Blunt tied the knot this weekend to their respective grooms Mike Fisher and John Krasinski. It has been reported that Carrie wore a gown by Monique Lhuillier made of Chantilly Lace. Emily wore a dress by Marchesa created out of embroidered cream chiffon. Le Sigh, now if they would only release the pictures so we could see these creations!



Note to Carrie Underwood and Emily Blunt:
Congratulations on your weddings! You are probably busy with your honeymoons and such, but if you get a chance, do you mind releasing at least one photo of you in your wedding dresses? I know weddings are private, and it is really none of my business to see them, but I love wedding dresses.

I have an idea, I'll show you mine if you show me yours? (I bet that is hard to turn down because you two have probably been dying to see my wedding dress...)

No comments: