Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WIPEOUT!


(Actual photo of my friend Jill)

Note to Readers:
My girl, Jill is going to be on ABC's Wipeout tonight! Tune in and check her out. Jill is the epitome of a beautiful California Surfer Girl, and I can't wait to see her on the Wipeout obstacles. This post may not be fashion related, but I think it is awesome that Jill tried out and made it on the show. I can't tell you how many times I have watched a show and thought to myself, "I would love to try that". I love that Jill actually went for it. Being fun and spontaneous enough to be on a televised game show, definitely fashionable in my book.

Note to Jill:
I can't wait to watch you tonight. You really are one of the coolest people I know. Whether it be a random dance party in your mom's 80s jazzercise outfits, practicing tricks on the indo-board, or going to the Ellen Show, you are always one of the most fun people to be around that I know. I love you, and good luck! (even though it is already filmed and over with, I am dying to see how far you make it!)
(Photo of Jill and Me)


UPDATE: SPOILER ALERT!!!!
Jill dominated and won a cool $50,000. This keeps getting more and more awesome. Way to make us proud Jilly!

4 comments:

Krista said...

the one that just had a baby 3 months ago?! she did great! me and my 2 yr old had fun watching it

jill said...

lisa! you are so sweet. i never in a million years thought i would make an appearance on fashion noted. i'll take it! and i'm e-mailing you a real pic of me on the big balls to replace the one you have. ha.

xoxo.

sarah marie. said...

omg we totally watch this show and for some reason this episode didn't record! i'm so sad. like really sad.

La Dolfina said...

Hi I just found your blog and look forward to following!!
Be back soon :)
Congrats to your friend, that is awesome!!