Thursday, October 2, 2008

And the Winner Is...


Note to Amy Winehouse:
It is my duty to inform you that you are the winner of the Fashion Noted poll for the celebrity most in need of a makeover. I feel kind of bad writing this, I know you have a lot going on and I kind of feel like I am kicking you while you are down. I think the most important thing you can do is get your life together and the fashion will follow. You used to be a fashion muse to heavy-hitters like Michael Kors, Karl Lagerfeld and the powers that be at Fendi. I know you can be again. First thing you need to do, go to rehab, seriously, all jokes about your song aside, just go. You may say "no, no, no" but the rest of us are pleading, "YES, YES, YES!!!" Next, stop wearing clothing that looks like it would fit a nine-year old. How many times do I have to say, just because you can fit into something, it doesn't mean it is your size. Third, go to a dentist and get your teeth fixed. Use the money you would have used on crack and get some nice veneers. I would suggest you go back to wearing your flirty retro-styled party dresses and pencil skirts. Also, I gave this advice before, but bras are not shirts. Stop showing so much skin, it is not attractive in the slightest. You are a talented woman, and you are seen by many, time to start acting like it.

Note to Readers:
I think the main thing we can learn from this is, stay away from drugs. Seriously. Cracked-out chic is an oxy-moron. Being healthy is always in style.

We want to see more of this Amy Winehouse...


And less of this one...


Also, by saying we want to see more, it does not mean more skin. Just thought I would clarify.

1 comment:

Bethany Peterson said...

LISA. I just thought of the perfect halloween costume. AMY WINEHOUSE! Shoot, it would be hilar-lar.