Friday, February 18, 2011

Beyond Cute

Note to Gwen Stefani:
I feel like my heart is literally warmer from looking at this picture. This was taken at the LAMB New York fashion week presentation. Rumor has it, Kingston was sitting front row, and when you were making your walk down the runway, he ran up to join you. Too cute. Also, love your whole look, as usual.

Note to Readers:
SO maybe I am gushing a little bit, but fashion week really brings out the best in me. I hope you have been checking out style.com and loving what you are seeing as much as I have been. Let's talk about Gwen for a minute. I appreciate that she has found a look that she likes (platinum hair, red lips) and she is sticking to it. Gone are the days of blue hair and braces, and it looks like this sophisticated siren is here to stay. I for one am thrilled about it.

7 comments:

Terri said...

oh wow, I am glad I caught up with your blog. You are too nice in your comments to all the beautiful ladies because you are more beautiful than any of them!

Arleene said...

LOVE me some Gwen, LOVE me some L.A.M.B. Such a cute pic! Style.com always becomes my best friend during fashion week, it's great.

A.

myheartistry.blogspot.com

chelsea said...

kingston is so chill

Ashley said...

cuttttttttttttttttttttttttte!!!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

I love your blog, and I love Gwen. She is hot and has a rockin body, just sayin.

Holly said...

I love your blog and I love Gwen. She is hot and has a rockin bod.

Unknown said...

She really is a stunner!