Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm Confused


Note to Anne Hathaway:
I'm confused. I don't understand what's happening here. What part of fringed Gucci mini-dress means accessorize with gym hair and nerdy/hipster glasses. I can see the hair and glasses with a pair of skinny jeans a cool silk blouse or sweater, and some ankle boots or ballet flats. I can see the dress and shoes with a messy-updo or ponytail without the glasses. I just don't understand them together. I bet this look is making Rachel Zoe want to end her maternity leave.

Note to Readers:
I know this look was for a premiere of a children's movie, so the rules of fashion don't always apply. However, even if you are going to the grocery store, you want to make sure you are dressed appropriately. I wouldn't wear a floor length gown with a pair of Sketchers Shape ups, and I wouldn't wear a swimsuit and accessorize with ski goggles. What ever you decide to accessorize with, make sure it complements what you already have going on.

Happy Monday everyone!

PS. We are at 99 followers, I say we have a giveaway when we hit 150!!! I'm in contact with a few great sponsors now!

1 comment:

Terri said...

So cute! I never thought of those things so now I am going to be more careful about how I wear accessories. House slippers with my nightgown for instance. Hope you're feeling better.