Monday, August 31, 2009

Casual Couple


Note to Jake and Reese:
(Apparently I am on a first name basis with them, but really I just didn't want to look up how to spell his last name.) I love your casual ensembles! Really, I appreciate you showing that you can look casual and like you are just out running errands without a single item from Ed Hardy or Juicy. These basic pieces look effortlessly cool, kind of like your relationship. You two are rapidly climbing to the top of my list of favorite (and fashionable) celebrity couples. Brangelina better watch their backs!

Note to Readers:
Please don't think I am the type of person that is totally done up from head to toe whenever I leave the house. I am far from, Posh-like perfection. Honestly, my feet hurt if I wear heels all day, and sometimes wearing form fitting clothing makes me uncomfortable (especially if I have just eaten). This is why I appreciate when people wear clothing that looks casual and comfortable, but also is not frumpy or trashy. Please notice the use of accessories in pulling together Reese and Jake's casual looks. Comfort and fashion do not necessarily have to be mutually exclusive.

1 comment:

Katherine Fajen said...

so so cute! i completely agree. i love her necklace(s). tres chic!