Monday, August 17, 2009

Am I Getting Old?


Note to Readers:
I know I am about a week late on this post, but am I the only one that found it awkward that Miley Cyrus performed with a stripper pole at the Teen Choice Awards? I mean come on, she is 16 years old, was wearing SHORT shorts, had her bra showing, and was POLE DANCING? Her parents were shown giving her a standing ovation at the end of her song. There is something wrong with this picture right? Or am I getting old?

Note to Miley:
I know it is cool to act like a grown up sometimes, but you are still a teenager. It is a little young to have visible lingerie and stripper poles. Also, when you are photographed either smile or don't. You aren't an Olsen twin.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ha! This post is hilarious. I think we might be getting old. Sometimes I complain when restaurants are 'too loud'.

Chrissy said...

she kills me, she really does.