Thursday, July 16, 2009

Elite Models/Pulse Mgmt Photo Shoot

(photo from my iphone)
Note to Readers:
Last weekend I was busy working on the styling of some test shoots for Elite Model Management New York and their partner Pulse Management. I don't have any of the final images yet, but the shoot is already garnering some significant buzz in the modeling industry. Check out what Wayne Sterling at Models.com wrote about some of the models at the shoot here. The Elite website also had a post on their official blog about the shoot here (scroll down a few posts).

Also, here is a video taken at the shoot from the Pulse Management website. It is just a video someone took with their camera, but I think it is always fun to see what goes on behind the scenes at a photo shoot. When I get the actual images from the shoot I will post them for you.

The photographer Scott Lowe was a delight to work with. Check out some of his work here. I like his style of photography, very honest and natural. Not a ton of makeup and hairstyling to hide behind.

It was a busy weekend, but I loved it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow i really liked your blog and photos...
i have got some awesome converse shoes... check this link out.. im sure you'll like it...
http://www.treds.co.uk/manufacturer/converse/21/1