Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photo from Just Jared (love that site)
Note to Zoe Saldana:
This orange Lanvin confection is beautiful on you. I like that your accessorized it with gold, but you did it wisely and let the gorgeous tangerine color of the dress take center stage. (Sorry I couldn't resist, I love you in that movie) Your makeup and hair looks as flawless as your beautiful skin. You may have been at the Death at a Funeral premiere, but you my dear, are alive and kicking.

Note to Readers:
This dress gets me excited for the vibrant colors of spring and summer clothes. Although, let's be honest, we all know I like wearing colorful clothing year round. This is a great example of wearing a color that complements, not fights with your skin tone.

2 comments:

T said...

Hi there. This dress is amazing. I just love orange and she def. pulls it off.

Anonymous said...

Definately a good color on her.