Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fashionable Family

Note to Reese, Ava and Deacon:
I am loving your looks at the annual White House Easter Egg Roll yesterday. Reese, your classic white look fits well and it looks appropriate for a spring garden party. Ava, I love your yellow dress. The loose fit belted on you is darling, and I like that you paired it with some gladiator sandals. Deacon, what can I even say but I love that you wore a checked shirt with an orange tie and shoelaces. I also appreciate that you didn't wear full length pants. You (or whoever dresses you) pays attention to details, and those little things make a huge difference! I bet you three were one of the best-dressed families in DC.

Note to Readers:
Ok, we all know I am a big fan of Reese, but one of the things I like the most about her is she is always dressed appropriately. Meaning she selects clothing that is right for the occasion, and for her age. I am happy to see this extends to her family too. Her children are dressed properly for attending a White House event, but they still look like kids. I like that you can see a bit of their personalities through their outfits as well. It keeps things from getting too stuffy.

No comments: