Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar Report

Note to Sandra Bullock:
I am so excited for your big Academy Award win! You looked gorgeous. I loved your gold Marchesa dress and your pretty pink lips. It was a beautiful look, and I like that you still looked like you. Sometimes people go a little overboard on the hair and makeup and are unrecognizable. I'm glad you didn't fall into that trap.

Also, I loved your speech. It was equal parts funny and touching and it showed what a classy woman you are. Congrats.

Note to Readers:
It is probably no surprise that I love the red carpet more than I like the actual awards ceremony. Who do you think were the best and worst dressed?

4 comments:

T said...

I agree, she looked very pretty!

English said...

I thought Penelope Cruz had the stunner.

Like a shiny napkin twisted around her body.

Elizabeth Banks too. But i'm sort of in love with a Elizabeth Banks so...

Chrissy said...

I loved Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab. It might not have been glamorous enough for the Oscars, but I loved it! Also liked Cameron Diaz, Sandra Bullock, and JLo surprised me with how much I loved her Armani dress...

oooh and I did like the way meryl streep looked in that project runway guy's dress!

Michelle Kay said...

I found your blog and love it! I am going to be a follower!