Friday, November 21, 2008

Wait... What?



Note to Paris Hilton:
Did you read my post where I made fun of your style and your bra showing? Did you take note and hire a new stylist? I am so baffled by this photo. The dress is a sophisticated color, and you look... dare I say, demure. I couldn't find a full photo of this dress so if the skirt is see-through and you can see a leopard thong, please ignore my previous praise. I am intrigued Paris, is this new pretty style here to stay? I am surprised, but pleased.

Note to Readers:
This post goes to show that it is never to late to clean up your look. Seriously, throw out your micro-mini and mesh tops and start your new look today. If Paris can do it, there is hope for all of us. Now if we can just get Mariah Carey to cover up her midriff, I will really feel like we are making some progress!

3 comments:

nicole said...

amen. such a better look. i wonder if she found it while filming that 'classy' show of hers ....

Erin Spenc said...

Amazing! She looks almost *elegant*

Bethany Peterson said...

i saw this on people.com and really liked it. then i move on to the next set of pics and there's good ol paris in a patent police outfit again for some pussycat dolls party. ugh.