Monday, August 15, 2011

Baby Ruby

Note to Readers:
I posted a little while ago about my dear friend Ani and her baby girl Ruby. It is with tears in my eyes and an aching heart that I write that Ruby passed away last week. Her little body fought as much as it could, but in the end she went back to live with our Father in Heaven. I have been truly inspired by the short life of Miss Ruby, and by the grace and courage that her parents have endured this trial.

There are a few different efforts going on to help out the family with the medical costs incurred. If you feel so inclined, please visit the links below. Anything helps!

to read their story:

to view the bows for ruby website:

direct donations:
www.rubyjanetaylor.blogspot.com

donation auction in honor of ruby jane starts august 15 and runs through august 22:

No comments: