Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rue Magazine




Note to Readers:

Tuesday I had the opportunity to be in a photo shoot for Rue Magazine. If you haven't heard of Rue yet, allow me to introduce you, please click here for a fabulous find.

The lovely ladies at Rue are doing a feature on The Girls With Glasses. Have you met the Girls With Glasses yet? Allow me to introduce you. You remember Brooke White from American Idol, the other girl with glasses is Summer Bellessa, editor of Eliza Magazine.

Anyway, I obviously can not post anything from the shoot until Rue does, but I will keep you all posted. In the meantime, I just wanted to let you all know what was going on.

Note to Rue Magazine:

Thank you for a hosting such a fun party, and by party I mean photo shoot that was so fun it felt like a party! I can't wait to see what other fun ideas you lovely ladies have up your sleeves.

Note to the Girls With Glasses:
Thank you for including me in the shoot. Summer, you know I adore you and Brooke I feel really bonded somewhere in between hair back-combing and photo-booth chinese firedrills. Hope to see you beauties again soon.

4 comments:

kayce hughes said...

Can't wait to see it! I love your writing style you crack me up.

Ashly said...

saw you in rue magazine and was like hey, it's Lisa. man oh man you are one pretty little lady...for real.

Lisa said...

Thank you for the nice compliments Kayce and Ash! You really know how to make a girl's day.

Hyo said...

Hey there - I would love to see you in RUE - can you send me a link? Also, do you know if Brooke White does like public appearances..well, for church? If you have some way of me contacting whoever I need to contact about that, would appreciate it. Thank you!